- Full HD LCD panel 23,8” 1920×1080 pixel with LED back-lighting.
- Supports 4K-HDMI and 3G-SDI
- 10-bit processing Video Processing
- Special ZERO Latency Mode for critical Audio/Video applications
- Webserver IP remote control
- Safety area selection: 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%
- Scale marker: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- 3DLUT auto colour calibration
- Built-in De-log LUTs
- User 3DLUT upload
- Selectable gamma preset 1.8, 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6.
- 16-ch audio level meters with alert and output selection
- Built-in waveform monitor, with Line-Selector (for HDSDI sources)
- Built-in vector scope and histogram monitor (for HDSDI sources)
- H/V delay, freeze frame display mode
- Frame/Field view selection
- Native scan, over scan and normal scan selection
- R/G/B/Mono, False color, Zebra stripes display
- Focus assist display mode
- USB Firmware update options
- V-mount battery plate for field application
- GPI control via RS485 port connection
- 3 User setting data storage
- 6 User definable function keys
- On-screen TALLY display (Soft-and Hardware Tally)
- TSL UMD and User editable video title
- SDI Timecode (LTC, VITC1&2) display
- AFD (Active Format Description) info display
MONITOR | JVC | DT-G24E | 24″ | Full HD | LCD | Studio Monitor | with 4K-Downscaling
The new monitor series from JVC DT-Gxx series offers many interesting new features that will also make it easier for you to switch to 4K.
Compatible with 4K signals:
All monitors of the DT-G series have an HDMI 2.0 input which also accepts 4K signals. These signals are converted with a precise scaling process to the native resolution of the monitors (Full HD). The achievable detail comes very close to the reproduction of a real 4K monitor. This is due to the fact that a 4K or UHD camera with, for example, 3840 horizontal sensor pixels record (“see”) an optical resolution, which in about half the number of pixels of the sensor corresponds to approximately 1900 lines in this case. A monitor with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels can thus represent this 1: 1. This may be surprising at first but convince yourself with their own signals of the imaging quality of our new monitor series.
Another highlight is the automatic calibration function of the monitors. While other models required the use of external software on a PC, the DT-G monitors now have these software features even in the firmware. The probe required for calibration is simply connected to the monitor via USB. Since the USB host socket is attached to the front of the monitor, this also works in installations where the monitor is firmly integrated into a monitor wall, for example.
A wealth of additional features:
In addition to these features, the monitors have full metering and viewing capabilities, UMD, dimmable tallies and more. Furthermore, they can be supplied with mains voltage as in battery mode as well. The V-mount required for battery operation is already installed on the back of the monitor. This also applies to the 27 “model!
Super features for a great price:
These monitors set new standards in the middle segment, also with regard to the price-performance ratio