- Full HD LCD panel 21,5” 1920×1080 pixel with LED back-lighting.
- Supports 4K-HDMI and 3G-HDSDI
- Special ZERO Latency Mode for critical Audio/Video applications
- 10-bit processing Video Processing
- 3DLUT auto colour calibration
- Built-in De-log LUTs
- User 3DLUT upload
- Webserver IP remote control
- Selectable gamma preset 1.8, 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6.
- Safety area selection: 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%
- Scale marker: 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Native scan, over scan and normal scan selection
- H/V delay, freeze frame display mode
- AFD (Active Format Description) info display
- Frame/Field view selection
- SDI Timecode (LTC, VITC1&2) display
- R/G/B/Mono, False color, Zebra stripes display
- Built-in waveform monitor, with Line-Selector (for HDSDI sources)
- Built-in vector scope and histogram monitor (for HDSDI sources)
- 16-ch audio level meters with alert and output selection
- Focus assist display mode
- USB Firmware update options
- V-mount battery plate for field application
- GPI control via RS485 port connection
- 3 User setting data storage
- 6 User definable function keys
- On-screen TALLY display (Soft-and Hardware Tally)
- TSL UMD and User editable video title
MONITOR | JVC | DT-G21E | 21″ | Full HD | LCD | Studio Monitor | with 4K-Downscaling
The new monitor series from JVC DT-Gxx series offers many interesting new features that will also make it easier for you to switch to 4K.
Compatible with 4K signals:
All monitors of the DT-G series have an HDMI 2.0 input which also accepts 4K signals. These signals are converted with a precise scaling process to the native resolution of the monitors (Full HD). The achievable detail comes very close to the reproduction of a real 4K monitor. This is due to the fact that a 4K or UHD camera with, for example, 3840 horizontal sensor pixels record (“see”) an optical resolution, which in about half the number of pixels of the sensor corresponds to approximately 1900 lines in this case. A monitor with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels can thus represent this 1: 1. This may be surprising at first but convince yourself with their own signals of the imaging quality of our new monitor series.
Another highlight is the automatic calibration function of the monitors. While other models required the use of external software on a PC, the DT-G monitors now have these software features even in the firmware. The probe required for calibration is simply connected to the monitor via USB. Since the USB host socket is attached to the front of the monitor, this also works in installations where the monitor is firmly integrated into a monitor wall, for example.
A wealth of additional features:
In addition to these features, the monitors have full metering and viewing capabilities, UMD, dimmable tallies and more. Furthermore, they can be supplied with mains voltage as in battery mode as well. The V-mount required for battery operation is already installed on the back of the monitor. This also applies to the 27 “model!
Super features for a great price:
These monitors set new standards in the middle segment, also with regard to the price-performance ratio.
Sayfamızda birçok markanın çeşitli ürünlerini bulabilirsiniz. Aynı zamanda en uygun fiyatlara ve güncel kampanyalara ve çok cazip ürün fırsatlarına göz atabilirsiniz. Bsmproject.net, broadcast ürün mağazasındaki tüm ürünler için online alışveriş hizmeti vermektedir.
Kamera Aksesuarları kategorimizdeki genel ürünleri incelemek için: KAMERA AKSESUARLARI
Kamera Batarya ve Güç kaynağı kategorisindeki ürünleri incelemek için: BATARYA & POWER
Kamera Lens ve Aksesuar kategorisindeki fiyat avantajlı ürünler için: LENS & AKSESUAR
Kamera Bileşenleri kategorimizde yer alan diğer ürünleri incelemek için: KAMERA BİLEŞENLERİ
Farklı Kamera Aksesuarlarını incelemek için: DİĞER MODELLER
Sosyal Medya Hesaplarımızdan Bizi Takip Edebilirsiniz.