Chemical-free, Environmentally Friendly Agriculture
Calsiplus is a leaf fertilizer which is composed of 100% natural minerals and has no toxic effect on human. It provides the most reliable agricultural production input for human, environment, animal and plant health.
ABSORPTION of CALSIPLUS IN LEAFS
Calsiplus absorption after 15 minutes. All nutrients are immediately available
• Increased growth speed
• Higher metabolic activity
• Increased fruit size
• More efficient nutrient transport
• Increased overall fruit yield
• Healthy seeds for the next crop
After applying Calsiplus plants are well balanced in their pH value, increased nutrient uptake results in healthy plants which do not attract Pest and Disease. This observation has been seen and recorded in particularly by the rice farmers.
Calsiplus relieves the plants of all kinds of biotic and abiotic stress!
Calcium Oxide (CaO), Silicium Dioxide (SiO2), Magnesium Oxide (MgO) and Micro Nutrients
CaO; 36,00 %
SiO2; 12,00 %
MgO; 2,00 %
Fe2O3; 1,35 %
Na2O; 1,23 %
K2O; 0,81 %
*These specifications are the minimum values.
Zn 45 mg/kg
Mn 20 mg/kg
Cu 13,2 mg/kg
Mo 0,04 mg/kg
CALCIUM (Ca) and its function:
• Accelerates cell division.
• Lowers the risk of frost.
• Stimulates enzymes.
• Accelerates germination.
• Protects plants against some diseases.
• Enhances cell and root development.
• Enhances product durability and extends shelf life.
• Promotes root growth, color, flavor, and quality.
Why foliar application:
Calcium is a stationary element both in soil and plants. Calcium uptake from roots is very low in soil applications. Therefore, foliar fertilization is the most efficient way of providing the plant with calcium. Calcium does not move from old to new plant tissues, and fruits. Therefore, foliar feeding is necessary during formation and development of fruits.
SILICIUM (SiO2) and its function:
• Protects plants against stress (diseases and pests, some elements in excess, too much salt etc.).
• Pests (insects) cannot penetrate the cuticula strengthened with silicon easily.
• Straightened leaves utilize light better and increase the rate of photosynthesis. This results in increased Brix.
• It is used as a fertilizer for paddy in Japan and Korea, and for other plants in Brazil, Australia, India, and S. Africa.
MAGNESIUM (MgO) and its function:
The outstanding role of magnesium in photosynthesis is as a constituent of the chlorophyll molecule. It is very mobile in plants and translocated from older to younger leaves. So, deficiency symptoms appear first on the oldest tissues.